Johnny began his legal career as an Assistant District Attorney with the Jefferson Parish District Attorney’s Office. Johnny’s time as a prosecutor included practicing in the 2nd Parish Court handling misdemeanors, DWIs, and traffic violations, practicing in Juvenile Court handling juvenile delinquency criminal cases as well as Child in Need of Care (CINC) cases, and finally in the Felony Trials division handling criminal cases in the 24th Judicial District Court. During his time as an ADA, Johnny successfully tried both bench and jury trials. Following the JPDA’s Office, Johnny transitioned into civil practice as an insurance defense attorney. Johnny practiced in the areas of personal injury, medical malpractice, and first party property claims.
Johnny now represents clients that were victims of the 2016 Baton Rouge flood, and Hurricanes Laura, Delta, Zeta, and Ida.
Johnny and his wife Courtney are the proud parents of two young daughters.
BAR & COURT ADMISSIONS
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Louisiana
- Louisiana State University: B.S. in Finance
- Loyola University New Orleans College of Law: J.D.