Evette has over fifteen years of civil litigation and management of a civil litigation experience. Throughout her career she has handled a wide array of cases including maritime and automobile personal injury, general tort, wrongful death, and mass torts. She represented hundreds of individuals and businesses who suffered economic loss as a result of the Deepwater Horizon Explosion and Oil Spill. She was also the managing and supervising partner of her own of a civil litigation practice.
Having lost her home and all her belongings in Hurricane Katrina and as a homeowner having suffered damages because of Hurricane Ida, Evette personally understands difficulties our clients face following a disaster, and the work required to take a claim from opening through settlement or trial. She is excited to bring her experience to Pandit Law to support the handling attorneys who provide excellent client service and high-quality legal representation.
BAR & COURT ADMISSIONS
- Licensed in Louisiana
- Licensed to practice in all Louisiana State Courts
- Federal Court Admissions:
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Louisiana
- Tulane Law School, Juris Doctor, 2003
- American University, Bachelor of Arts in Public Communication, 1999
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Louisiana Bar Association
- American Bars Association
- Tulane Law School Inn of Courts
- Louisiana Association for Justice
- American Association for Justice