Grant joined Pandit Law Firm as a law clerk during his second year at Loyola University College of Law. As a survivor of Hurricane Katrina, he personally understands the difficulties his clients face following a disaster.
Grant began his career in insurance law assisting residential policyholders in their federally-backed flood insurance claims. Since then, he has expanded his client base to represent homeowners and commercial policyholders in flood, wind, and fire claims against their insurers. Grant strives to resolve claims prior to filing a lawsuit or in the pre-trial phase of litigation but is always prepared to represent his clients in court when their insurers refuse to pay benefits for property damage.
BAR & COURT ADMISSIONS
- Licensed in Louisiana and Texas
- Licensed in Louisiana
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Federal Court Admissions:
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Louisiana
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, Juris Doctor
- Louisiana State University, Bachelor of Interdisciplinary Studies
Flood Victims Are At the Mercy of the Elements and of Their Insurers: The Case for an Improved National Flood Insurance Program
Loyola Journal of Public Interest Law, Volume 22, Number 2, Summer 2021
National Claims Institute – Public Adjusting for Attorneys, Fall 2021