Christen joined Pandit Law Firm in 2022. After clerking for the Office of the Louisiana Attorney General, Christen began her career in criminal law and advocated for the rights of her clients in courtrooms all over Louisiana. Christen’s love for the law and strong writing skills developed into a robust appellate practice. In 2018, Christen argued and won her first case at the Louisiana Supreme Court.
Christen now applies her negotiation and advocacy skills to represent homeowners and commercial policyholders in flood, wind, and fire claims against their insurers. She understands the mental, physical, and financial toll these disasters take on policyholders. She strives to quickly resolve claims prior to filing a lawsuit or in the pre-trial phase of litigation but is always prepared to fight for clients in court.
BAR & COURT ADMISSIONS
- Licensed in Louisiana
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Federal Court Admissions:
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Louisiana
- Tulane University School of Law, Juris Doctor
- Savannah College of Art and Design, Bachelor of Fine Arts, Architectural History